Orthodontic treatment made affordable
At Embassy Row Orthodontics, it’s our goal to make traditional and digital orthodontics available to those who need it at our office in Washington D.C. Costs associated with treatment can vary, but our team does our best to ensure you have all the information you need regarding insurance and payment plans prior to beginning orthodontic treatment.
Discounts and payment options
Orthodontic treatment is an investment in the overall dental, medical, and psychological well-being of children, teens, and adults. We strive to provide quality orthodontic care to our greater community, so we believe financial limitations should not be an obstacle.
We are flexible with a wide range of financing options and do our best to accommodate your financial situation. We offer the following discounts and payment options:
- Pre-payment discount: A discount is offered when making a single payment in full.
- Multiple treatment discount: We offer a discount for immediate family members undergoing treatment together.
- Customized payment plans: We will customize a payment plan based on your treatment needs. An initial fee is required at the beginning of treatment, followed by 0 percent interest on monthly payments over the treatment period (or longer).
- Medical Flex Spending Account (FSA): Payment plans can be coordinated with your medical flex spending accounts.
- Third-Party financing: We are happy to work with outside sources of financing for your orthodontic needs.
Embassy Row Orthodontics works with all preferred provider organization (PPO) insurance plans to reduce the out-of-pocket costs to our patients. Many insurance policies contain a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is separate from regular dental coverage. Insurance policies can vary, so we work to review your insurance with you to determine the option that’s right for you and your family.
Note: Although we file insurance claims as a courtesy, the patient is ultimately the consumer of the insurance product. Embassy Row Orthodontics is not responsible for payment or non-payment by an insurance company.
Your orthodontic treatment options
We offer a free initial consultation to anyone seeking a smile transformation at our office in the Washington D.C. area.
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to start exploring treatment options, schedule your free initial consultation with our team at Embassy Row Orthodontics today.